As a member to the LAS External Research Support (LASERS) Team, I am one of three college-level grant coordinators who work with faculty pursuing sponsored research funding and I coordinate with the department-level grant coordinators who assist them.
I am specifically responsible for the disciplines of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences in LAS and I work with faculty from the departments of:
• Greenlee School of Journalism and Mass Communication
• Music and Theatre
• Philosophy & Religious Studies
• Political Science
• World Languages and Cultures
I am based in LAS on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and in the College of Design on Tuesday and Thursday. I am most easily reached through email and will schedule meeting times and locations to accommodate faculty needs.
Please contact me with any questions that you might have about doing “Research” in LAS at ISU.
Contact for questions about:
- Faculty Sponsored Funding Orientation and Overview
- Grant Writing & Sponsored Funding Workshops
- Research Funding Opportunities
- How to Develop a Proposal to meet Funder Guidelines
- How to Prepare a Proposal Budget and Budget Justification
- How to Navigate the Internal ISU Approvals
- How to Submit a Proposal to an External Funding Agency