From financial resources to technical writing support, Iowa State graduate students draw from a wealth of resources. Leveraging the university’s world-class research and professional partnerships, you can tailor your degree to your distinctive professional pursuits. Collaborations with organizations such as the United States Department of Energy, Sigma Chemical, and Google extend unique opportunities for discovery and an extraordinary path to your career.
Available graduate programs in LAS
Physical and Life Sciences
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Chemistry: analytical, inorganic, organic, physical
- Earth Science
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Science
- Forensic Sciences
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB)
- Physics: applied, astrophysics, condensed matter, high energy, nuclear
- Applied Linguistics and Technology
- Creative Writing and Environment
- English (Literature), M.A.
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Rhetoric and Professional Communication, Ph.D.
- Rhetoric, Composition, and Professional Communication, M.A.
- Rural, Agricultural, Technological, and Environmental History
- Teaching English as a Second Language/Applied Linguistics, M.A.
- Teaching English as a Second Language/Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certificate