- Researchers working to help Ukrainian refugees find housing, integrate into the Midwest
Nell Gabiam, associate professor in the Department of World Languages and Cultures, and Scott Feinstein, assistant professor in the Department of Political Science, are part of this NSF-funded project.
- LAS presents Future Discovery Awards to 4-H students
These $500 scholarships honor Iowa State Fair 4-H projects for innovation, curiosity and scholarship.
- Researchers explore how people adapt to cybersickness from virtual reality
Jonathan Kelly, professor of psychology and human and computer interaction, leads the research team.
- Study shows Gulf of Maine cooling for 900 years, then quickly warming since late 1800s
Alan Wanamaker, professor of geological and atmospheric sciences, is part of a team that is researching these climate trends.
- New climate science degree at ISU offers interdisciplinary training
Board of Regents approve new, interdisciplinary climate science degree program to help address and adapt to climate change.
- Apprentices hone their writing, speaking skills through ISU-John Deere partnership
Department of English faculty members developed the curriculum and serve as on-site instructors for student communication trainings.
- Taking the road less traveled to success
As co-founder of Nebullam Farm, a direct-to-consumer indoor farm in Ames, Clayton Mooney ('12 English) mentors aspiring Iowa State entrepreneurs and innovators.
- LAS graduate envisions big future on the big screen
Darrick Burrage (’22 performing arts) launches his dream career as an actor after a solid start from the ISU 4U Promise Program.
Calendar of events
ISU Memorial Union, Sun Room
ISU Memorial Union
View more events