- ISU lab aims to repair severed nerves, foster undergraduate research
Donald Sakaguchi, professor in the Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, leads a research team that could help traumatic brain injury patients.
- Entrepreneurship yields high returns for LAS student
Jacob Kautman (‘24 history, education) empowers college students to boost their financial literacy and achieve their investment goals.
- Search for clues may explain the collapse of ancient city in Mexico
Andrew Somerville, assistant professor of anthropology in the Department of World Languages and Cultures, leads the international research team.
- Researchers test nanocarriers to deliver drugs to the brain
Donald Sakaguchi, Morrill Professor of genetics, development and cell biology, is part of this NSF-funded research team.
- A business that goes beyond beauty
Jassma'ray Johnson ('23 psychology) is in the business of making women of color feel beautiful, inside and out.
- Ames National Laboratory research project awarded $4.5 million to understand and control properties of rare earth minerals
Rebecca Flint, Ames National Laboratory scientist and associate professor of physics, leads the project.
- Alumnus supports ROTC in honor of his father
Provides lead gift for U.S. Marine Corps obstacle course at Iowa State University.
- Wigton receives Allen Essman Faculty Fellowship
Recognized for service to students and excellence in advertising and public relations education.
Calendar of events
ISU Memorial Union
Ledges State Park
Room 3560, Memorial Union
Sun Room, Memorial Union
View more events