- Catt Hall holiday office hours
College office will modify hours during the Thanksgiving break.
- Researchers validate CDC’s vaccine rollout recommendation
Researchers in the LAS departments of statistics and mathematics share their compelling findings in a newly published paper on PLOS ONE.
- Creating an adventure to remember
Leah Gebeke ('22 public relations) is creating the content of a meaningful college adventure—through Greenlee student clubs, internships, study abroad, ISU Theatre and more.
- Why nitrous oxide emissions should factor into climate change mitigation
Steven Hall publishes soil study research in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Iowa State will honor World War II service members at Gold Star Hall ceremony
Robert Abram Berwick, who studied chemistry in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences from 1940 to 1943, is one of three service members who will be honored on Nov. 8.
- ISU Symphony Orchestra takes a “Journey to the Dark Cyde”
The Oct. 31 concert will feature popular movie soundtracks from films such as "Star Wars," along with a special Halloween costume contest.
- ISU Wind Ensemble presents tribute to John Philip Sousa
The concert, held on Veterans Day, Nov. 11 at 7:00 p.m., will honor the 101st anniversary of the Sousa Band's 1920 performance in State Gym.
- Rutenberg to deliver LAS Distinguished Dean’s Lecture
Rutenberg will discuss the current push for women to register in the context of the different meanings Americans have attributed to military service and the draft over time.
Calendar of events
View more events