I was born in Hyderabad, India and I moved to Iowa City, Iowa with my family when I was just 5 years old. As a child of immigrants, I can really connect and empathize with the unique challenges that international students face but also understand how blessed it is to have journeyed across different countries and meet others from various different cultures from around the world. Currently, I serve as the Director of International Student Success at the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Iowa State University. I am passionate about increasing engagement, creating inclusive environments, and promoting growth and well-being for international students on campus. I am here to help international students reach their goals and be a part of their support system as they navigate the highs and lows of the college experience.
How can I help you as an international student?
- Understand academic policies as well as resources available to help you meet your goals
- Transition to university life and American culture
- Explore career opportunities including internships, professional schools, and full-time employment. Whether you’re looking to stay in the United States or go home after graduation, we’re here to support your future
- Connect to other campus resources
- Or just be a trusting source for you to talk to about anything!
Do you have questions, or just want to connect?
Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m here for you!