Step 1: Get your Iowa State University Student ID number
- Your student ID number was given to you when you were offered admission to Iowa State University. Consult this letter to find the number.
- Check your ISUCard for your student ID number. If you don’t have your ISUCard, you’ll need to log-in to AccessPlus to find your student ID number. Visit www.iastate.edu and click on the ‘AccessPlus’ link in the lower left hand corner or enter https://accessplus.iastate.edu/frontdoor/login.jsp
- You can find the number in the left-hand column by clicking on ‘ISU ID’s’. Write down your University ID number for Step 2.
Step 2: Get your Net-ID
- Go to the Account Servics website asw.iastate.edu
- Click on ‘Need to register for a NetID’ and fill in the required information, including your student ID number.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Be sure to write down your NetID and password – you’ll need them for the next step.
Step 3: Log in to WebCT
Visit www.iastate.edu and click on the ‘WebCT’ link in the lower left hand corner or enter https://webct.its.iastate.edu. Log-in to WebCT using your NetID and password.
There should be a course called ‘Math Placement Exams’ listed. Click on the link to enter the Math Placement Exam and continue to step 3.
If you do not see the Math Placement Exam listed on your WebCT screen, please call your college for assistance. They can add your name to the system so you will have access to the Math Placement Exam.