- 2013-2014 expires Summer 2019
- 2014-2015 expires Summer 2020
- 2015-2016 expires Summer 2021
- 2016-2017 expires Summer 2022
- 2017-2018 expires Summer 2023
- 2018-2019 expires Summer 2024
- Updated text for U.S. Diversity and International Perspective requirement satisfied with one course – item number 3: U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives
- NEW LAS Major (Rename) – Women’s and Gender Studies (W G S) effective Fall 2018
- NEW LAS Minor and Certificate – Data Science (DS) effective Fall 2018
- NEW H SCI Major – Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) effective Fall 2018
- NEW H SCI/AGLS Pre-Major – Pre-Nursing (PNRSH) effective Fall 2018
- NEW H SCI/AGLS Major – Nursing (NRS H) effective Fall 2018
- NEW AGLS/H SCI Pre-Major – Pre-Nursing (PNRSA) effective Fall 2018
- NEW AGLS/H SCI Major – Nursing (NRS A) effective Fall 2018
- NEW H SCI Minor – Textile Science & Product Performance (TS PP) effective Fall 2018
- NEW LAS Major – Data Science (DS) effective Spring 2019
- NEW COB Major – Actuarial Science (ACSCI) effective Fall 2019
- Update Culinary Food Science Minor – coding associated with College of the minor:
- Agriculture & Life Sciences – MIN CUFSA
- Human Sciences – MIN CUFSH
Fall 2018: Calendar for Degree Audit/Adviser Lists:
- Monday, August 20. Classwork begins
- Friday, September 28. Registration Authorization Numbers available in AccessPlus for Summer 2018 & Fall 2018
- Monday, October 15. Second half-semester courses begin
- Wednesday, October 17. Spring 2019 Registration begins
- Friday, October 19. Last day to drop a second half-semester course without extenuating circumstances
- Friday, October 26. Last day to add/drop a full-semester course or withdraw without extenuating circumstances
Students and Advisers may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit. Questions in regarding your degree audit, contact your academic adviser.
Graduating seniors should review their degree audits at the beginning of their term of graduation. If there are any unresolved requirements see your academic adviser immediately.
More specific instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.
Advisers and students may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit.
Making degree audit changes for your student through AccessPlus, on the Degree Audit Adjustment Form (DAAF). For the DAAF instruction manual, please contact your Departmental Advising Coordinator or Sarah Frette.
ISU Degree Audit system now allows Advisers to run any student audit at the University. Instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.