Questions about degree audits may be emailed to LAS_SAS@iastate.edu or call 515-294-7740.The Iowa State University Catalogs are updated yearly along with the degree audits. Below are the term and year each current catalog expires.
- 2017-2018 expires Summer 2023
- 2018-2019 expires Summer 2024
- 2019-2020 expires Summer 2025
- 2020-2021 expires Summer 2026
- 2021-2022 expires Summer 2027
- 2022-2023 expires Summer 2028
Updated text for U.S. Diversity and International Perspective requirement satisfied with one course – item number 3: U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives
- NEW AGLS Major Renamed – Agriculture and Society (AG SO) NOW Agriculture and Rural Policy Studies (AGRPS) effective June 2022
- NEW AGLS Certificate – Dairy Cattle Production Management (DCPM) effective Fall 2022
- NEW COB Major – Healthcare Management (HCM) effective Fall 2022
- NEW CHS Minor – Global Human Services (GLBHS) effective Fall 2022
- NEW LAS Major – Computer Science (COM S), Bachelor of Arts degree effective Spring 2023
More Academic dates and deadlines can be found on the Registrar’s website.
Fall Semester 2022: Academic Calendar
- Monday, August 22. Semester begins.
- Monday, September 5. University Holiday – offices closed
- Friday, September 23. Last day to add/drop a first half-semester course without extenuating circumstances.
- Friday, October 14. First half-semester courses ends.
- Monday, October 17. Second half-semester courses begins.
- Wednesday, October 19. Registration period for Spring 2023 begins.
- Friday, October 28. Last day to add/drop full semester courses without extenuating circumstances.
- Friday, November 18. Last day to add/drop second half-semester course without extenuating circumstances.
- Thursday, November 24 – Friday, November 25. University Holiday – offices closed
- Friday, December 16. Fall semester ends.
Winter Semester 2022: Academic Calendar
- Monday, December 19. Winter Session begins.
Students may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit. Questions regarding your degree audit, contact your academic advisor.
Graduating seniors should review their degree audit(s) at the beginning of their term of graduation. If there are any unresolved requirements see your academic advisor immediately.
More specific instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.
Advisors may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit.
Making degree audit changes for your student through AccessPlus, on the Degree Audit Adjustment Form (DAAF). For the DAAF instruction manual, please contact your Departmental Advising Coordinator, download in Cybox under Advising Council folder or Sarah Frette.
ISU Degree Audit system now allows Advisors to run any student audit at the University. Instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.