- 2013-2014 expires Summer 2019
- 2014-2015 expires Summer 2020
- 2015-2016 expires Summer 2021
- 2016-2017 expires Summer 2022
- 2017-2018 expires Summer 2023
- 2018-2019 expires Summer 2024
- Updated text for U.S. Diversity and International Perspective requirement satisfied with one course – item number 3: U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives
- NEW LAS Major – Data Science (DS) effective Spring 2019
- Update Culinary Food Science Minor – coding associated with College of the minor:
- Agriculture & Life Sciences – MIN CUFSA
- Human Sciences – MIN CUFSH
- NEW LAS Certificate – Actuarial Science (ACS C) effective Fall 2019
- NEW LAS Course Designator – World Film Studies (W F S) effective Fall 2019
- LAS Course Designator & undergraduate & graduate Minor Discontinued – Actuarial Science (ACS C) effective Fall 2019
- NEW H SCI Minor – Textile Design (T DSN) effective Fall 2019
- NEW H SCI Course Designator – Education (EDUC) replacing Curriclum & Instruction (C I) & Historical, Philosophical, & Comparative Studies in Education (H P C) effective Fall 2019
- NEW ENGR Major – Cyber Security Engineering (CYB E) effective Fall 2019
- NEW ENGR & AGLS Minor – Feed Technology (FEEDT) effective Fall 2019
- NEW DSGN Minor – Illustration (ILLSN) effective Fall 2019
- NEW COB Course Designator & NEW Major- Actuarial Science (ACSCI) effective Summer 2019
- NEW ENGR Course Designator & NEW Major – Cyber Security Engineering (CYB E) effective Summer 2019
Spring 2019: Calendar for Degree Audit/Adviser Lists:
- Monday, January 14. Semester begins
- Friday, February 15. Last day to drop a first half-semester course without extenuating circumstances
- Tuesday, February 26. Registration Authorization Numbers available in AccessPlus for Summer 2019 & Fall 2019
- Monday, March 11. Second half-semester courses begin
- Wednesday, March 27. Summer & Fall 2019 Registration begins
- Friday, March 29. Last day to add/drop a full-semester course or withdraw without extenuating circumstances
- Friday, April 12. Last day to add/drop a second half-semester course without extenuating circumstances
Students and Advisers may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit. Questions in regarding your degree audit, contact your academic adviser.
Graduating seniors should review their degree audits at the beginning of their term of graduation. If there are any unresolved requirements see your academic adviser immediately.
More specific instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.
Advisers and students may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit.
Making degree audit changes for your student through AccessPlus, on the Degree Audit Adjustment Form (DAAF). For the DAAF instruction manual, please contact your Departmental Advising Coordinator or Sarah Frette.
ISU Degree Audit system now allows Advisers to run any student audit at the University. Instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.