- 2014-2015 expires Summer 2020
- 2015-2016 expires Summer 2021
- 2016-2017 expires Summer 2022
- 2017-2018 expires Summer 2023
- 2018-2019 expires Summer 2024
- 2019-2020 expires Summer 2025
- Updated text for U.S. Diversity and International Perspective requirement satisfied with one course – item number 3: U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives
- NEW COB Major – Business Analytics (BU AN) effective Spring 2020
- NEW COB Minor – Buiness and Technology Consulting (BTC) effective Spring 2020
- Rename CALS Minor – Emerging Global Diseases (E G D) to Global Health (GLB H) effective Summer 2020
- Discontinued CALS Pre-Major – Pre-Dietetics-A (P DTA) effective Summer 2020
- Discontinued CALS Pre-Major – Pre-Dietetics-H (P DTH) effective Summer 2020
- Rename COB Minor – Entrepreneurial Studies (EPRST) to Entrepreneurship (ENTSP) effective Summer 2020
- Rename LAS Major/Minor – Criminal Justice Studies course designator (CJ ST) to (C J) effective Fall 2020
- NEW LAS Minor – Middle Eastern Studies (MES) effective Fall 2020
- NEW ENGR Major – Environmental Engineering (ENV E) effective Fall 2020
Spring 2020: Calendar for Degree Audit/Adviser Lists:
- Monday, January 13. Semester begins
- Monday, January 20. University Holiday, offices closed
- Friday, February 14. Last day to drop a first half-semester course without extenuating circumstances
- Tuesday, Febrary 25. Registration Authorization Numbers available in AccessPlus for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020
- Monday, March 9. Second half-semester courses begin
- Monday, March 16 – Friday, March 20. Spring Break
- Wednesday, March 23. Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 Registration begins
- Friday, March 27. Last day to add/drop a full-semester course or withdraw without extenuating circumstances
- Friday, April 17. Last day to add/drop a second half-semester course without extenuating circumstances
Students may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit. Questions regarding your degree audit, contact your academic adviser.
Graduating seniors should review their degree audit(s) at the beginning of their term of graduation. If there are any unresolved requirements see your academic adviser immediately.
More specific instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.
Advisers may access real-time degree audits through AccessPlus, ISU Degree Audit system. Look up different majors and/or minors by running a “what-if” degree audit.
Making degree audit changes for your student through AccessPlus, on the Degree Audit Adjustment Form (DAAF). For the DAAF instruction manual, please contact your Departmental Advising Coordinator, download in Cybox under Advising Council folder or Sarah Frette.
ISU Degree Audit system now allows Advisers to run any student audit at the University. Instructions can be found on the Registrar’s website.